With 150 successful acquisitions to date, Strala Consulting has the experience and the expertise to lead you through the acquisition process. There are many stages to a successful company acquisition and we are here to guide you through the deal lifecycle, providing an end-to-end service. The various stages are summarised as follows:
- Strategic planning to define the key criteria for your acquisition.
- Discretely identifying the right targets for your company.
- Researching the potential targets in depth, to show their financial status and prospects, insight into that company’s people and assets.
- Making discrete, professional and persuasive approaches on your instruction.
- If you require, introducing you to funding providers.
- Performing and assisting with negotiations and managing the acquisition process.
- Integrating the newly acquired company into your portfolio to ensure a smooth transition.
Note: Strala Consulting acts as an agent on behalf of its clients and does not make investment recommendations on any transaction.
Strala Consulting does not provide due diligence services and our client will be encouraged to procure their own third party legal and financial enquiry before a transaction is completed. Strala Consulting can assist by introducing suitable service providers and securing information required for this exercise.